20. Battalion HQ sign
21. 1st Platoon Picture
Front Row, Left to Right: Buzz who spoke Russian, Unk, Plt Sgt William G. Rash (KIA), Cpl Lee, Gil Currie, Larry Gorman (Pointman)
Second Row: Howard Kiser, Unk, Unk, Unk, Mkie Chiarodo, Lt. Duckworth.
Third Row: Gary Painter (KIA Feb 68), Jack Covin (Corpsman), Cpl Paul Simko (in Guns then went to recon), Unk.
22. Albert Peterson (KIA 5/21/68)
23. Interrogating Locals.
24. Gil putting on socks from home.
25. Close up of Battalion sign.
13. In field
14. Lt. Duckworth and others
15. Over China Beach in a chopper
16. Haivan Pass area
17. Howard Kiser and unknown.
18. Sunday service.
19. Volleyball, anyone.
9. Squad picture
10. Jerry Bain, 3rd fm left.
11. Left rear is George Colleti, Rick Spaniol, left front and Ed Leit on the right. Jake Bortshceller remembers Ed Liet being shot in the face fifteen minutes after entering the village on Operation Alamo
12. With knife, Rick Spaniol?
1. Captain Kolakowski (Ski).
2. Captain Ski with his troops.
3. Gary Painter 2/27/68
4. Jerry Bain (on top a four holer?)
5. Lt. Duckworth
6. R. Peterson, 1/28/68
7. Squad picture (1st squad, 1st platoon?)