Mike & H&S Companies
Third Battalion, Fifth Marines
1. Chinook on Maxwell, 1968.
2. PFC Glick.
3. Doug Maier, DaNang area, coming back from the USS Repose.
4. Picture taken from Doug's position on Maxwell.
5. In the bush.
6. Doug Maier, in a Monsoon.
7. Doug Maier, in front of his position on Maxwell.
8. Doug Maier on the USS Repose.
9. In the bush, again.
10. Thiel, Austin and unknown, at an An Hoa line bunker.
11. Doug, now, in serious mode.
13. A Lifesaver
14. Spotter plane at An Hoa. (Is this an OV-10?)
15. Real elephant grass.
16. Doug at the tower at An Hoa after returning from the USS Repose
17. Which round would you rather get hit by? M-40 (blooper) or a 5.56mm (M-16)?
18. Austin at An Hoa.
19. C-130 taking off from An Hoa, hoping Charlie is asleep.
20. On a Six by, Pappy on the left.
21. Somewhat fuzzy picture of the Sniper, Lt. Moore, HillBilly and maybe Evans (from left to right).
22. The USS Sanctuary (hospital ship). Picture taken from the USS Repose. Both ships would leave the harbor every evening so Charlie couldn't get them and then slip back in early in the morning.