Mike & H&S Companies
Third Battalion, Fifth Marines
(click to enlarge)
From left to right:
1. Jim Quinn and Dirty Dan Hignight, Hill 310, August 1968.
2. Jim and "Lemonade Tony", Summer '68.
3. Gunners & Grunts Mike 3/5, Summer '68
4. Jim Quinn and Dan Hignight with pistol and head sticking in the tunnel, September 1968. This picture may be hanging in the lobby of the main building at Quantico.
5. Dan Highnight, summer 1968.
6. 2nd platoon commander Joe Walters, summer 1968.
7. Eddie Pacheco, guns, summer 1968.
8. Jim Quinn, Joe Walters and Dan Hignight, August 68. Joe was WIA a few weeks later.
9. Jim Quinn, September 1968.
10. Captain Frank Pacello (in front of flag) August 1968, Hill 310.
11. .51cal Machine Gun captured on Hill 310 by Dan Hignight.