Mike & H&S Companies
Third Battalion, Fifth Marines
1. Eddie Shoe, 70-71, with arm leaning on Larry "Matt" Helm who came over from H 2/7 with Eddie (he was with 60mm mortars). On the left front is Wells. Back left is Lausberry (sp) nicknamed Strawberry, back right is Bill Adler.
2. Picture of Eddie's fighting hole on LZ Ryder. (this picture has been on the "various" page for 3 years until Eddie found us again).
3. Hooch on LZ Ryder where the Arty spotter and a sniper team lived.
4. Eddie with his M-60 while with 2/7. Long starter belt just in case he lost an A-Gunner..fortunately never happened.
5. USO show on FSB Ross in 1970.